This Web site "http://StoreMore.in" is owned and operated by StoreMore Storage Solutions Private Limited (herein after referred to as “SSS” ). SSS is a company registered under the laws of the Indian Companies Act and is in operation since 2014 StoreMore is a brand owned by SSS. The StoreMore brand, logo and mascot are a property of SSS and are the subject of a trademark application.
General use of information
- All your information will be held in "SSS's" secured servers and will be shared only with Individuals, Brands or other legal entities only after your explicit consent. However “SSS” can use your transaction or profile data by merging it in a larger set of data without any specific references to you as an Individual buyer or seller. This merged data can in turn be used to show appropriate information, which we think, may be useful to you on the pages you visit.
- “SSS” may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfil your requests for our programs, services and inquiries that we believe may be of interest to you. The information may also be used to communicate with you or to contact you about your account with us. We may also use this information to offer our products, programs, or services to the user. If you choose to submit content for publication in whatsoever manner, we may publish your name, screen name and other information you have provided.
- The information “SSS” collects in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. The information may also be used in the aggregate to analyse site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
- “SSS” shall disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
Privacy Rules regarding collection of Information
- “SSS” shall be solely responsible for the ensuring that all Sensitive Personal Information is collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt and handled in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Indian law requires all entities that collect, receive, possess, store, deal and handle personal information, including Sensitive Personal Information, to:
- Obtain consent from all Users in writing through letter or Fax or email [or otherwise through any established electronic means] regarding purpose of usage before collection of such information.
- Not collect sensitive personal data or information unless (a) the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of “SSS” or any person on its behalf; and (b) the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- While collecting Sensitive Personal Information, take such reasonable steps to ensure that the User knows:
- the fact that the information is being collected
- the purpose for which the information is being collected
- the intended recipients of the information
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information; and the agency that will retain the information.
- Not retain that information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any law for the time being in force
- Use such information for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- Permit the Users, as and when requested by them, to review the Sensitive Personal Information they have provided
- Ensure that any personal information or Sensitive Personal Information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible.
- Prior to the collection of information, including Sensitive Personal Information, provide an option to User to not to provide the data or information sought to be collected.
- To provide each User, at any time, an option to withdraw its consent given earlier.
- To keep all such information secure.
- To designate a Grievance Officer and publish his name and contact details on such entity's website.
- Please note that disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information by one Party to another requires, by law, the prior permission from the provider of such information (such as Users), unless such disclosure has been agreed to in the contract between a Party and the User. Therefore, if “SSS” is required to collect, receive, possess, store, deal or handle personal information (including any Sensitive Personal Information), “SSS” shall ensure that each such User has consented to (a) SSS's collection, receipt, possession, storage, dealing or handling of all such personal information, and (b) SSS's transfer and disclosure of the of the same.
For the purposes of this document, "Sensitive Personal Information" means personal relating to any individual's: (i) password; (ii) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) Biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to any "body corporate" for providing any service; and any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise: provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under any law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
- As required by law, Users shall not, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which such User does not have any right to
- is grossly harmful , harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially , ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- harm minors in any way
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- violates any law for the time being in force
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- impersonates another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- hreatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- “SSS” shall not directly or indirectly; and shall ensure that Users do not:
- ccess (or attempt to access) any service by any means other than as permitted in this Agreement and by the law
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or third party content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Content and third party content therein
- Access the website to upload the Content to cause a breach of security or any Networks or interfere with the proper working of the website
- Delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices
- To enhance your online experience “SSS” uses "cookies". Cookies are text files placed in your computer's browser to store preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not reveal your e-mail address or other personally information unless you choose to provide this information by, for example, registering at one of our sites. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. Cookies are used to understand Internet usage and to improve our content, offerings, and advertisements.
Like many other web sites, this website makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site–usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services'analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information, are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. “SSS” does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that “SSS” has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Our Commitment to Security
- Appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information collected.
- To protect User's privacy and security, reasonable steps should be taken to help verify the User's identity before granting access or making corrections.
mendment to this policy
This Notice may be changed by “SSS” with or without notice to the user. The revised Notice shall be posted to this page so that you are aware of the information collected, how it is used and under what circumstances it will be disclosed.