This Web site "StoreMore.in" is owned and operated by StoreMore Storage Solutions Private Limited (herein after referred to as “SSS” / "Company"). SSS is a company registered under the laws of the Indian Companies Act and is in operation since 2014. StoreMore is a brand owned by SSS. The StoreMore brand, logo and mascot are a property of SSS and are the subject of a trademark application.
PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU [USER] DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED HEREIN, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM ACCESSING THE WEB SITE OR BOOKING / ORDERING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THEREIN. ANY BOOKING / ORDER DONE /MADE ON THIS SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY.
This agreement was written in English (India). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
The "PAYMENT CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS POLICY" governs your use / ORDER / BOOKING of services made available from or through this web site. “SSS” may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time with or without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Web Site.The Client agrees to pay the Company according to the rates displayed on the Web Site at the time of Booking and agreed on in the Reservation Confirmation Form. The rates will remain in effect for the duration of the term agreed upon at the time of booking. Thereafter, extension of booking will be made as per the rates prevailing at that time. The Client will pay for storage and service in advance. If the Client fails to make any payment within FIFTEEN (15) days of billing, late charges will apply at the rate of 15% per annum on the unpaid amount. If a bill remains unpaid for sixty (60) days, Company shall have the option of any or all of the following: (1) terminate this Agreement, (2) withhold services, (3) destroy/ sell the stored Material.
Acceptable Payment Methods
- By booking with Storemore.in, you authorize StoreMore / SSS and its agents to transact with your bank or other payment gateways on your behalf to obtain the necessary information required to process payment, confirm payment, resolve inquiries and billing disputes, and/or as otherwise required to manage the booking.
- We accept the following payment methods: (i) Credit Cards with MasterCard or Visa branding (ii) International Debit Cards with Visa or MasterCard branding which your issuer allows you to use to make purchases online; (iii) Net Banking Payment; and (iv) Indian Bank Debit Cards issued by an Indian bank. You will not be asked to provide your online banking user name or password to SSS ("Account Access Data"). SSS does not want any information regarding your Account Access Data and you agree not to provide us with your Account Access Data.
- Not all payment methods are available to use for all products, items and services.
SSS uses a third party payment gateway called PayU. Pay U provides inter alia aggregate payment gateway solutions to SSS for selling goods and services over the Internet. Pay U provides a single payment gateway solution to SSS and facilitates SSS in accepting online payments by their customers on their website or mobile application directed to the Pay U site or through Pay U's IVR system. Using credit/ debit cards, net banking and various other acceptable modes of payment options provided by Pay U.
PayUMoney is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) certified payment gateway. Pay Uhave implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, SSS and Pay U cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Cancellations and Modifications
- The Cancellation Policy is dynamic and may change from time to time.
- The Cancellation policy of SSS may change in the interim period of booking and date of expiry of subscription of services
- The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of booking of product / service / subscription by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- SSS offers free cancellation for all bookings up to 7 days in advance of date of check-in. This means that SSS doesn't levy any cancellation fees of its own.
- There is no cancellation of bookings 7 days prior to the check-in date chosen at the time of making the reservation.
- Cancellations can be done online as well through our call-centre.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on email to our customer support team shall be entertained.
- Bookings done under offers are not refundable.
- SSS may accept amendments to the booking at its sole discretion.
- All the refunds shall be done by SSS directly to you.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- Refunded amounts are generally returned within 7 business days however, the length of time required for the funds to be credited to your account is determined by your financial institution. Please check with your financial institution on their specific rules regarding returned or refunded transactions.
- SSS has no obligation to issue refunds if you cannot provide us with full and accurate information required to complete the refund or credit; or the refund request has already been processed through our payment gateway but has not yet applied to the originating source of the payment; or the refund request directs SSS to issue the refund to a different financial institution than the source where the original payment was received; or SSS did not receive the payment for which the refund request is made due to force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control.
- Refunds requiring special handling may result in a delayed return of the funds.
- In the event a refund cannot be handled within standard refund protocols or to process a refund after 90 days, you may be asked to supply additional information and to provide documentation of the original charge.