This Web site "StoreMore.in" is owned and operated by StoreMore Storage Solutions Private Limited (herein after referred to as "SSS"). SSS is a company registered under the laws of the Indian Companies Act and is in operation since 2014 . StoreMore is a brand owned by SSS. The StoreMore brand, logo and mascot are a property of SSS and are the subject of a trade mark application.
"SSS" strives to ensure that the information contained in this Web site is accurate and reliable. However, errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, "SSS" disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Website.
"SSS" is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this Website (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements). "SSS" may revise the information; services and the resources contained in this Website from time to time and reserve the right to make such changes without obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. In no event shall "SSS" be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
Those who choose to access this site from locations other than India do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This web site contains many of the valuable trademarks owned and used by "SSS" and its subsidiaries to distinguish its quality products and services. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be reproduced or copied without the express written permission of "SSS".
The Site may also contain references to other company, brand and product names. These companies, brand and product names are used herein for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The images of people or places displayed, forms, structures, and graphics displayed or found within the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by "SSS". "SSS" may be, but is not necessarily sponsored by or affiliated with any of the owners of the other company, brand or product name appearing on the Site, and makes no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.
The graphic images, buttons and text contained in this web site are the exclusive property of "SSS" and, except for personal use, may not be copied, distributed, or reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any mean, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of "SSS". The content, arrangement and layout of the Site, including, but not limited to, the trademarks, service marks, package designs, text, and content, are proprietary and are protected from copying, imitation, communication, or simulation under domestic and international laws and are not to be reproduced, communicated, displayed, distributed, or transmitted without the express written permission of "SSS".
Any unauthorized use of the materials, structure, sequence, arrangement, or design of the Site, or trade marks, service marks, or trade dress found within the Site may violate civil or criminal laws, including, but not limited to, copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
"SSS" grants you permission to view this Web site and to print individual pages from this Web site for your own personal, non commercial use, provided that you agree to and accept without modification the notices, terms, and conditions set forth. You may not modify, copy (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, material, software, products or services from this Web site.
Your use of this Web site constitutes your unqualified and unconditional acceptance without modification of the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. In addition, as a condition of your use of this Web site, you represent and warrant that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- This website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. The User [including but not limited to the Seller and the Buyer] acknowledges and agrees that "SSS" is not responsible or liable for:
- The availability or accuracy of such websites or resources
- The content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources
- The User hereby acknowledges sole responsibility for, and assumes all risk arising from, its use of any such websites or resources.
- Any settings that "SSS" may suggest as part of its Services are provided as suggestions only and the User remain solely responsible for making all final decisions regarding such settings on the website. "SSS" expressly disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of the website by the User.
- The User's use of the website and other services and features are at the User's sole responsibility and risk. The website and any Services, third party software and Content (including third party content) are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- "SSS" and its successors, affiliates, contractors, employees, suppliers, licensors, partners and agents expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, performance, system integration, quiet enjoyment, title, and non-infringement.
- "SSS" and its successors, affiliates, contractors, employees, suppliers, licensors, partners and agents disclaim any warranty that the website, any services and features, third party software, or Content will meet the user's requirements or be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website including any services, features and content are free from viruses.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at the user's own discretion and risk and the user shall be solely responsible for any damage to the user's computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from "SSS" or its successors, affiliates, contractors, employees, suppliers, licensors, partners or agents, shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.